- Mobility Solutions can bill Medicare, Medicaid, Vocational Rehab, Workman's Compensation and a variety of private / secondary insurance policies. Click here for a list of our most up-to-date list of insurance companies that we work with.
- Our team's Funding Coordinators will keep you informed from the start of the process and will continue to communicate with you throughout significant stages of the process until it's completed and your equipment has been delivered.
- We take every step very cautiously to ensure that we are compliant with all state and federal regulations.
- We take a very detailed approach and obtain the necessary documentation to secure funding for the equipment being ordered.
- It is very important to us that our clients know and understand the billing and funding process.
- It is very important to us that our clients know what is and is not covered by insurance.
- It is very important to us that our clients know - up front - what their financial responsibility will be.
- It is equally important to us that our clients understand that this is NOT necessarily a quick process.
- In some instances, it can take up to 120 days for the process to complete.
We gladly accept the following forms of payment for co-pays and uninsured accessories or upgrades: Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and CareCredit.